QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Brand new build

Started by Bigguy, Dec 07, 2023, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, it's doin it's job...CPU temp 26c GPU temp 28c and system temp 27c When it's under load....like gaming the GPU hits about 75c but all else sits. at a nice temp. I'm likin it so far and am hopin it don't leak, lol.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Dave

Steve, look at the attached to see the CPU

You cannot view this attachment.
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Skhilled

Now I get what happened. The image was not an attachment but an inline image. That's why I couldn't zoom in. So, I opened it in a new tab and is asked if I wanted to open in in a program or save. I opened it in paint.net and could zoom in.

Bigguy

Yeah, not sure why I made it inline. I'll leave it as an attachment next time. :emb
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

No problem. I just keep forgetting the difference. LOL

Bigguy

First post updated with a few new specs and a new photo (Attachment) :rgton

Skhilled

Now that's better! I can zoom in and see everything in detail without any blurriness! :)

I now see that you have 4 memory sticks. ;)

Bigguy

Quote from: Skhilled on Oct 05, 2024, 10:07 PMI now see that you have 4 memory sticks
Yup, 8gb's a stick. I had 16gb's but I didn't think that was enough for some reason, lol.

Skhilled

Yeah, sooner or later there will be software you want that'll need the extra memory.

Bigguy

Skhilled

That's why I always get extra memory and build/buy my PC's like this so they will be ready for the upcoming changes that may take place. 8)