QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

CVE Messages

Started by Neša, Jul 04, 2024, 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neša

I'll start a topic so I don't spam the forum with CVE alerts.

Skhilled

Thanks for the updates. I used to post a lot of them of various websites. But since I've started doing hosting and themes my times is taken up. :P

Neša

You're welcome, we have a bot at work that messages me all the CVE alerts.
I'm not sure if they only monitor software that we use or all major CVE alerts, I guess people shouldn't use this thread as a 100% CVE scope reporting.

Neša

Citrix Critical NetScaler Console Vulnerability and Veeam Backup Software Vulnerability links in the second post

Neša

Linux Kernel CVE, it is effecting Android devices if you have one make sure you update.

Skhilled

I always keep my system updated even if I don't keep the google apps updated. LOL

Bigguy

Stickied this
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Neša

New Cisco and Atlassian (Bamboo, Confluence, Crowd, and Jira) vulnerabilities

Skhilled

No links for them?

I've started to use Jira but never got into it. I just stuck with Github and it's desktop version.

Neša

Quote from: Skhilled on Aug 27, 2024, 06:48 PMNo links for them?

Links are in the second post.

Skhilled

Oh, ok... I thought those were newer...

EDIT: Nvm, LOL My life has been so screwed up lately over the past few months that I'm just getting it. :rflmao

Neša

Quote from: Skhilled on Aug 27, 2024, 07:52 PMOh, ok... I thought those were newer...

EDIT: Nvm, LOL My life has been so screwed up lately over the past few months that I'm just getting it. :rflmao
Hopefully your circumstances are better now.
I might move them to the first post. I'm also thinking of only keeping 3 months worth of CVEs in the post otherwise it will get to long and if you haven't updated longer then 3 months a semi-current CVE list is the least of your problems.

Skhilled

Sounds like a good idea! :rgton